The Nord 4 by SMOK is a child resistant certified (CRC) fourth generation vape kit in a popular series of open pod devices. This model incorporates a larger internal cell than earlier versions to deliver more power and battery life, and introduces adjustable airflow which allows you to customize the draw resistance. Easy for new vapers to use, with versatility that experienced vapers will appreciate.
The Nord 4 is constructed from lightweight and durable zinc alloy, with a compact and pocket friendly frame highlighted by colorful front and back panels, or distinguished leather inlay panels. The 2000mAh internal cell delivers 5 – 80W of power to atomizers in the resistance range of 0.15 – 2.5Ω, and a bottom mounted USB C port allows you to fully charge the battery in under 90 minutes at 1.4A. An air inlet ring on the front and back of the Nord 4 allows you to adjust intake resistance for a customized mouth to lung or direct to lung draw, depending on your exact preference. Easily adjust device settings with the large central firing button, and plus/minus buttons mounted below the 0.69” screen which clearly displays the wattage, coil resistance, voltage, battery charge level, and puff counter.
The Nord 4 includes two pods with side fill ports and corner magnets that attach firmly to the device, and are compatible with different series of coils. The Nord 4 RPM Pod includes a mesh 0.4Ω MTL coil rated for 25W, and the Nord 4 RPM 2 pod has a mesh 0.16Ω DTL coil rated for 25 – 50W (best 40W) pre-installed. The standard versions have capacity for 4.5mL of e-liquid, and the TPD versions have capacity for 2mL. Both sets of Child Resistant Certified pods have a spring loaded slide on the bottom that catches the upper bottom lip of the press fit coil, holding it firmly in place and preventing leaks.
- Standard: 104.9 (h) x 24.4 (d) x 33.7mm (w)
- Leather: 104.9 (h) x 24.8 (d) x 33.7mm (w)
- Standard: 115g
- Leather: 125g
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Variable Wattage Range: 5 – 80W
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5 – 4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.15 – 2.5Ω
- Charging Rate/Current: 5V/1.4A
- Charging Port: USB C
- Dual Pod System: RPM & RPM 2
- 4.5mL e-liquid capacity
- Four corner magnets
- Silicone fill plug
- Spring loaded sliding coil lock
- 0.69” OLED Screen
- Triple Button Controls
- Adjustable Airflow Control Ring
- Vibrant Accent Panels
- Nord 4 Device
- Nord 4 RPM 2 Pod (4.5mL)
- RPM 2 Mesh 0.16Ω Coil Pre-installed
- Nord 4 RPM Pod (4.5mL)
- RPM Mesh 0.4Ω Coil Pre-installed
- USB C Cable
- User Manual
Frequently asked questions about the SMOK NORD 4:
Q: How long do the NORD 4 battery’s last?
A: This really depends on personal use. The SMOK NORD 4 has a built in 2000mAh lithium ion battery. If you are a casual vapour, the NORD 4 battery will last you close to a full day. If you are a heavy vapour, expect to charge the SMOK NORD 4 once through the day. The convenient Type-C charging port allows you to recharge your battery quickly just about anywhere!
Q: How often should I replace my SMOK NORD 4 Pod?
A: The life of your pod is determined by the frequency of use and the type of e-liquid used (i.e. PG vs VG ratio). Higher VG e-liquids may be thicker and therefore harder on the warming elements of the NORD 4. Based on the device specifications higher PG e-liquids, such as Canada Vapes E-liquid, or Nic Salts, would be ideal. When the user begins to experience leaking, reduction in flavor, and/or a reduction in vapor production. Simply replace the pod with a new one.
Q: Pods are new to me. What should I know?
A: No problem, everyone starts somewhere. Here are a few tips we hope you find helpful:
- Fill new & unused pods with e-liquid by pulling out the silicone stopper at the side-fill port. Be gentle.
- Only the indented bottom part of the stopper should be removed (Not the entire silicone stopper)
- Do not overfill the cartridge/pod. 80% full works best.
- Insert silicone stopper & set the entire unit aside for several minutes to allow full saturation. This is will reduce the likelihood of unpleasant ‘dry hits’.
- When reinserting the cartridge ensure the pressure sensor inside the battery and the sensor hole on the pod are aligned on the same side
- Avoid allowing the pod to get to less than 20% full with e-liquid. This prevents the coil from drying out.